Hey y’all! I hope you’ve had a great week! I’ve been trying to keep up with posting, and I think I’ve done a pretty good job. Today I’ll be showing you my 2022 vision board, how I made it, and why you should make one too.
- I first chose a color scheme to make my vision board cohesive. I chose a light beige, green, and white.
These are some colors close to my vision board.
2. Figure out what you want to be in 2022
This is basically making goals.
- I added pictures of journaling because I want to do more of that in 2022.
- I added pictures of Paris because I’ve been there once and it’s my favorite place I’ve ever been to.
- I added some smoothie / acai bowls, and oatmeal bowls because I think they taste super good.
- I added pictures of flexibility / working out because those are things I want to focus on in 2022.
- Then I filled the rest of the collage with inspo quotes, these really cute nails, and some cute outfits.
3. Find photos that have your goals and color scheme
This step is pretty explanatory lol.
4. Open up Canva or a Google Slide
5. Use a filter
I’d like to thank Diary Of A Daydreamer for mentioning that Canva has filters, because I wouldn’t have known if she hadn’t said that lol. I linked her post where she described her vision board. I used the filter called Fresco.
This makes everything match, just like she said.
why should i make one?
- You can have a visual reminder of your goals whenever you open your computer
- They’re super fun to make
- You can get inspo from other people’s vision boards
And a soo many more!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I’ll see you next week!